Attended by Members : HART Services Scotland. Technical Line Rescue Unit.
Emergency Response at Height Equipment and Systems Performance.
- Do we make too many assumptions about the real capabilities of work at height PPE?
- What are the limits of equipment in rescue situations?
- What effect does the edge have on anchor loadings and system survival?
- Is First Aid training falling behind the technical ability required?
- What can be done to alleviate Suspension Trauma?
HSE Principal Specialist Inspector
|A Bronnaz/ Miche Goulet
Petzl / Work Solutions Product Manager! Petzl USA
|Exo Rescue Device.|
Research Fellow, Leeds University
|Energy Absorption over edges.|
Consultant Safety Engineer
|Horizontal lifelines & multiple loadings.|
Irish Rope Access & Safety Consultants
|Force reduction at the anchor.|
|How safe are our rope access techniques?|
Consultant Ferno UK
|First aid at height.|
Dorset Ambulance Service
|Suspension trauma treatment.|
MSA Rose U.S.
|Equipment & techniques for post recovery in North America.|